Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Big One

Photobucket

I suffered through a 2 hour mind numbing meeting today in a stuffy conference room. I would have comfortably lapsed into a nice little nap in the back, were it not for the person sitting next to me that was eating peanuts, one at a time, crunching them loudly directly in my ear. Now I don't mind peanuts, in fact I love them. But my eardrums can only handle so much. I had to retreat deep into my happy place in order to maintain sanity. And maybe I was hungry for lunch or maybe I just really love muffins, but baking muffins was what I was thinking about.
These are Cherry Almond Muffins from Vegan with a Vengeance, they bake up nice and tall, they'll cure what ails you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but what ails me? regardless, I want one of those gorgeous babies.