Saturday, April 19, 2008

Good Coffee or Great Coffee?

Photobucket

My husband and I start our weekend mornings off very differently. I embrace Saturday morning by sleeping in. My husband, however, wakes up at the crack of dawn and putters around on his computer for awhile. He eventually brews a huge pot of coffee in hopes that I'll wake up and cook him breakfast. This particular morning, his sly tactics succeeded in coaxing me out of my beauty rest.

I take my coffee on the sweet side, with a scoop of Nestle Quik chocolate and warmed chocolate Almond Milk. Occasionally I top it off with Soyatoo vegan whipped cream, so by this point it no longer really counts as coffee; it's more of a caffeine laced hot cocoa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this wonderful picture is torturing me with its being totally irresistible. aaaaargh!

B.A.D. said...

Oh wow, we could be coffee soul sisters! That brew is calling my name.

-b.a.d. form the ppk, I love the blog!